Tuesday, March 24, 2009

birthday

guys, i had a great 27th birthday!!!!! Here's my list of reasons why :)

1. I got to talk to my family - mary, anne, joe, paul, mom, dad, grandpa

2. Charmizzle gave me a international calling card so my family could call the cell phone.

3. Rum and cokes just kept appearing on my table.

4. A German cooked me some Morrocan food.

5 My friend Kate showed up with presents... a wallet, drinking glasses for the house, prada face cream, hand softner stuff, beer (solimente uno), a cake with candles,

6. I got the package from my family and got to see their handwriting.

7. I talked to my friends - Julie, Tanya, Paul, Nolan, Crystal and Kristen

8. The day after my birthday, the kids parents surprised me with a birthday cake on the soccer field. it was really really nice.

Thanks guys!!!!!

No comments: